Benefits of Pillcheck include:
- Improved safety & efficacy of treatment
- Precision Medicine: enables you to prescribe a medication and dosage that are optimal for the patient’s metabolism, from the start
- Increased treatment adherence
- Lifetime value: Pillcheck insights can be used to optimize treatments in the future
- Easy to implement
Pillcheck is a good fit for patients who meet any of the following criteria:
- Recently diagnosed with:
- Mental illness
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic pain
- Switching medications or having dose adjustments
- Experiencing side effects or lack of efficacy
- Fear of taking medications due to risk of side effects or complications
Pillcheck is not a good fit for patients who have received a liver transplant, as the liver donor’s genes are different from their own.
How much does Pillcheck cost?
The listed price of Pillcheck is $499, but your patients can order it at a discount by using a unique promotional code for your clinic.
Pillcheck is not currently covered by OHIP, however it:
- is covered by some private health plans
- qualifies for reimbursement through Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- is an eligible medical expense for income tax deduction
Get started with Pillcheck in your practice!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-409-3629.