Benefits of Pillcheck include:
- Improved safety & efficacy of treatment
- Differentiated business
- Additional revenue stream
- Increased treatment adherence
- Pillcheck insights can be used to optimize treatments in the future, helping solidify customer loyalty
- Easy to implement
Pillcheck is a good fit for individuals who meet any of the following criteria
- Recently diagnosed with:
- Mental illness
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic pain
- Switching medications or having dose adjustments
- Experiencing side effects or lack of efficacy
- Fear of taking medications due to risk of side effects or complications
Pillcheck is not a good fit for individuals who have received a liver transplant, as the liver donor’s genes are different from their own.
How much does Pillcheck cost?
The listed price of Pillcheck is $499, but your patients can order it at a discount by using your pharmacy’s unique promotional code.
Pillcheck is not currently covered by OHIP, but it:
- is covered by some private health plans
- qualifies for reimbursement through Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- is an eligible medical expense for income tax deduction
Become a leader in Precision Medicine!
Contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-409-3629.